Emotional wreck of a human being

Started this blog for the amusement of my friends. As the title suggests I'm in touch with my emotional side. So thought I would start recording how much I actually cry (pretty much on a daily bases)

Thursday, 15 September 2016

Tonights cry fest was the following video.
I do love a bit of Tom from Mcfly (If you haven't seen his wedding speech video its a MUST)

Enjoy
Ffi x

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DbdNLbH5PV0i


Posted by Ffionifer at 22:04
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2016 (6)
    • ▼  September (6)
      • Date night last night- That shouldn't mean tears r...
      • Anybody ever cried at an advert? No just me! The...
      • I haven't cried for two whole days.....hahaha that...
      • Twice in one day.... Supposed to be decorating ca...
      • Todays cry of choice was the Saconne-Jolys Announc...
      • Tonights cry fest was the following video. I do lo...
Picture Window theme. Powered by Blogger.